Hair Styles for beginners – Learn from LBA industry Hair Experts, sharing their techniques and skills to craft hair styles for festival season, evening events and parties! Recreate and transform your hair!
Learn the perfect looks for the festive season! At this interactive, hands-on workshop, learn how to give yourself, your friends or your clients that full festival look!
Focus on the fast paced and trend driven plaiting and braiding skills during this hands-on practical workshop. As part of this workshop, you will learn how to do rope plaits and fashion plaits using two, three and four strands.
You will learn how to confidently prep hair, essential for forming a good base to build styles on, how to master different types of plaits and braids and create wonderful up-do styles.
What you learn and receive
- Industry Professional Stylist -Credits include London Fashion Week, The National Wedding Show and ITV This Morning!
- The class is suitable for beginners
- 20% discount from cosmetics
- Goody bag
The class consists of Theory, Demonstrations, and Practice.
Introduction to Hair theory
- Demonstration of 5 Styles Including
- Curling hair, Cheat waves
- Dutch Braiding, Fishtail Braiding
- Hair updo styling
- The Stylist will go round while the students get the chance to practice – Students will have the option of the styles they practice during the session
- Students practice different styles on a training mannequin during the course
- Q & A – Ask the Pro!